Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Oh, I know Siz is not entertained...

I don't think Siz will ever be entertained by gifs...

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 01, 2015, 01:10:06 AM

Oh, I know Siz is not entertained...

I don't think Siz will ever be entertained by gifs...

Really? I didn't know that.

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

This (which can be merged with the original thread when Asmo Prime resurrects it) is the proper thread for gif parties.  :)

Assuming Siz is not voluntarily clicking on this thread then I'm going to assume that he is involuntarily getting all these gifs on his screen by viewing the most recent posts on the forum. Siz, if you're reading this, I suggest you use the "Show unread posts since last visit" link instead, that way you don't have to see them.