Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

100 Facts Every Atheist Teen Must Know

Started by 100Facts, August 28, 2011, 10:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnesotaMike

Quote from: Asmodean on August 30, 2011, 03:43:28 PM
Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2011, 12:19:02 PM
A 50 ton ban hammer mounted on a Tank? That does sound interesting. Sounds like a photoshop job for TMP!
Well, I was actually thinking more along the lines of a 72 ton tank-mounted banhammer with sideswing functionality and +4 acid damage against trolls  ;D

It all sounds good in theory, but the energy it would take just to power and swing it would drain some serious mana. Even a mod may not be a high enough level to harness it properly...
Absence of knowledge is not reason for faith.

I'm infallible (if I'm not mistaken)

Asmodean

Quote from: MinnesotaMike on August 30, 2011, 06:27:25 PM
It all sounds good in theory, but the energy it would take just to power and swing it would drain some serious mana. Even a mod may not be a high enough level to harness it properly...
Ah, but you see, this hammer comes with its own mana well. Asmodean may be a slightly mad scientist, but he does manage some degree of thoroughness on occasion  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Medusa

Poor Tank. Lecter does alot of banhammering on the Pagan forum we are on. But I secretly think he enjoys it! ;)
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...