News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 18, 2019, 08:27:37 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 17, 2019, 11:17:57 PM
Pizza Hut pizza. :grin:

Talking of Pizza Hut I had a half rack of ribs in their standard sauce. Afterwards I felt light headed so I took my blood glucose level 23!!! 4 to 6 is normal. under 10 is sort of acceptable. 20+ is Go to Hospital! I was Ok as I  knew the reason.

:o Do be careful, Tank!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 18, 2019, 11:04:37 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 18, 2019, 08:27:37 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 17, 2019, 11:17:57 PM
Pizza Hut pizza. :grin:

Talking of Pizza Hut I had a half rack of ribs in their standard sauce. Afterwards I felt light headed so I took my blood glucose level 23!!! 4 to 6 is normal. under 10 is sort of acceptable. 20+ is Go to Hospital! I was Ok as I  knew the reason.

:o Do be careful, Tank!

Thank you! :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Yesterday, being Saint Patrick's day required that we have corned beef and cabbage.  That was OK but not exciting except that we had some good quality corned beef left over.  Friend wife converted that into Reuban sandwichs tonight.....Corned beef, Swiss cheese, saurkraut, and Russian dressing all on Rye bread.....Pretty good with a bit of horse radish and some potato chips on the side.

xSilverPhinx

Not eating, but smelling a neighbour's BBQ through the open window.  :yum:

Tom62

I'm eating some spicy Japanese rice crackers, since I'm too lazy to cook  ;).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sandra Craft

Made myself a hamburger, with provolone cheese, red onion and tomato.  I've finally accepted that there's just no way to get warm, reasonably priced food without making it myself.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

I just had a country ham sandwich with some of the most bizarre fries I've ever laid eyes on. They were like a mutant cross between a curly fry and a potato wedge.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on March 27, 2019, 08:00:54 PM
I just had a country ham sandwich with some of the most bizarre fries I've ever laid eyes on. They were like a mutant cross between a curly fry and a potato wedge.

But were they tasty?  :yum:

jumbojak

Not crispy enough on the outside but very fluffy on the inside. The nugget of genius is there but the execution was off.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on March 27, 2019, 09:12:35 PM
Not crispy enough on the outside but very fluffy on the inside. The nugget of genius is there but the execution was off.

:lol:

Speaking of nuggets, I'm suddenly craving some chicken nuggets from Burger King dipped in BBQ sauce. And some fries. Maybe a Whopper on the side.  :yum:

xSilverPhinx

Had a lasagna for lunch, filled with that divine gift given to humankind by the gods: tomato sauce.  :faints:

jumbojak

Garlic potato chips. I had never seen them before. WHY had I never seen these before?! The Nugget of Genius has been claimed!

And, speaking of nuggets again, those BK nuggets are one of the few good things on their menu. They're a great value so long as you don't think to hard about what they're made of.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on March 31, 2019, 11:00:04 PM
Garlic potato chips. I had never seen them before. WHY had I never seen these before?! The Nugget of Genius has been claimed!

Heh, to keep dem pesky vampires away! :smilenod:

QuoteAnd, speaking of nuggets again, those BK nuggets are one of the few good things on their menu. They're a great value so long as you don't think to hard about what they're made of.

There are three moments when I purge such thoughts from my mind: eating hotdogs, eating BBQ sausages and eating BK nuggets. To do otherwise would be to feel great distress.  :levitate:

xSilverPhinx

Simple cheese sandwich for a late breakfast. I haven't eaten much in the past few days but now that I'm feeling a little better it seems my hunger has caught up with a vengeance. I only just barely are breakfast and am already thinking about what I'll have for lunch! ::)

Ecurb Noselrub

I just grilled some absolutely fabulous fajitas, and had a bottle of merlot from Becker Vineyard (a Texas brand).  For an appetizer we had some figs and dates.