News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The eyes have it, don't they Aregentium?

Started by No one, December 02, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Tank

:rofl:

This is why anal sex has never appealed to me.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

:lol: I don't think I've seen that one before!

[pedant]Though, the pupils are a little strange. Generally stress causes the pupils to dilate whereas when the body is in a resting state they are more constricted. Unless of course when looking at something attractive (dilation), trying to solve a difficult task (dilation)...or having an orgasm (dilation), among other processes.[/pedant] 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: Chikatome on December 02, 2018, 04:27:44 PM
:rofl:

This is why anal sex has never appealed to me.

Yes, I find it a real pain in the butt.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Icarus

:rimshot:  Let us all appreciate that we can have some bawdy humor without getting all fucked up in the head because God might smite us for our brief departure from puritanical precepts.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on December 03, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
   :rimshot:  Let us all appreciate that we can have some bawdy humor without getting all fucked up in the head because God might smite us for our brief departure from puritanical precepts.

Yes, let us appreciate that. And God exists! I will prove it to you using creationist logic (the atheist's nightmare!): people created the log shaver therefore God created the tree. Because of this, we can say the tree's purpose is to impale the log shaver through the rear. Since both these statements are true, we can also assert the Bible is the Word of God.

Gotta love creationist logic. And the hypocrisy! So busy criticising gay men yet engage in a little sodomy on the side themselves...looking at you, Ted Haggard!

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 03, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

Yes, let us appreciate that. And God exists! I will prove it to you using creationist logic (the atheist's nightmare!): people created the log shaver therefore God created the tree. Because of this, we can say the tree's purpose is to impale the log shaver through the rear. Since both these statements are true, we can also assert the Bible is the Word of God.

Gotta love creationist logic. And the hypocrisy! So busy criticising gay men yet engage in a little sodomy on the side themselves...looking at you, Ted Haggard!

:shocked: Not really. You just have to know that these people are the biggest hypocrites ever. "Do as I say, not as I do" has to be their mantra.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 03, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

:shocked: Not really. You just have to know that these people are the biggest hypocrites ever. "Do as I say, not as I do" has to be their mantra.

That is true. Disgusting hypocrites!

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 03, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

That kind of hypocrisy is what turned me off of religion. That and the obvious lunacy written in (pick your version of) the buy-bull.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 04, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 03, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

That kind of hypocrisy is what turned me off of religion. That and the obvious lunacy written in (pick your version of) the buy-bull.

I think if Jesus were alive today, he would be disgusted by many of his followers.

No one

Jesus is alive. I see him often. He makes the best tacos this side of Tijuana.

Icarus

^ That ain't Jesus,  it is Hay-soos but he most likely makes better tacos than the dude from Nazareth.

No one

It is Jesus. He's in some kind of witness protection program.