News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Ooops forgot to do this!

Started by Xalle, February 07, 2009, 01:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xalle

I'm Xalle,I'm an atheist and thats about it really. (feels like an AA meeting)  :D

I'm just looking for somewhere to discuss stuff really. I'm not into bashing  Christains or any other "faithfuls" unless they come at me with some nonsense. I'm happy to let the happy clappies into my home and send them back out with a flea in their ear and some food for thought. I was raised in an agnnostic/secular family, I've believed because as far as I was aware there was nothing to question. God was kinda like one of those things like electricity. As a kid you're told its there and you jut accept it. Fortunately as I grew up and my parents worked out they were actually non believers, it made my life a LOT easier since I was a non believer too. I did spend some time as a born again Xtian (about a year) and then realised I was fooling myself. I think it was a last ditched attempt not to step into the void. Its a hard thing to do... let go.

Aaanyhooo. I'm 36 this year and I've been an Atheist now for 19 years. Not sure how or if thats relevant, I just thought I'd throw it in there for the shits and giggles as they say.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.
"There are no atheists in foxholes" isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes - James Morrow

Whitney

Ihateyoumike

Welcome Xalle, good to have you.  :)
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.