News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Starbucks

Started by SisterAgatha, October 07, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 07, 2017, 04:40:33 PM
Quote from: SisterAgatha on October 07, 2017, 03:49:54 PM
I was angered and appalled last year or so  when Starucks did not include "merry christmas" on their cups.

:notsure: I was thinking seriously about what you wrote there. I just think that it's truly horrible that a coffee shop did not put such a slogan on their cups. Possibly the only thing worse than that would be to lose one's keys or miss the bus or...
I don't know....losing your keys can really fuck up your day!

Quote from: Tank on October 08, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
Well SA has probably never experienced a good fuck. And she never could in the real world as she's in love with JC and nothing in reality could ever match up to a god giving you a good rogering. So she will die having never experienced being shagged. And unfortunately her prideful behaviour here will consign her to hell for eternity.
As an aside, I'm curious as to the origin of the term "rogering". It obviously is a synonym for "fucking", but I fail to see the connection to the act of physical congress.  :???:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Dave

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 31, 2017, 09:06:10 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 07, 2017, 04:40:33 PM
Quote from: SisterAgatha on October 07, 2017, 03:49:54 PM
I was angered and appalled last year or so  when Starucks did not include "merry christmas" on their cups.

:notsure: I was thinking seriously about what you wrote there. I just think that it's truly horrible that a coffee shop did not put such a slogan on their cups. Possibly the only thing worse than that would be to lose one's keys or miss the bus or...
I don't know....losing your keys can really fuck up your day!

Quote from: Tank on October 08, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
Well SA has probably never experienced a good fuck. And she never could in the real world as she's in love with JC and nothing in reality could ever match up to a god giving you a good rogering. So she will die having never experienced being shagged. And unfortunately her prideful behaviour here will consign her to hell for eternity.
As an aside, I'm curious as to the origin of the term "rogering". It obviously is a synonym for "fucking", but I fail to see the connection to the act of physical congress.  :???:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/rogering
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Icarus

One of the American equivalents of Roger; the penis, is the term Johnson.  One might wonder why do we assign odd names names to body parts?  Pecker, whang, love muscle, pee-pee, tallywacker , and more.  The female lady parts have even more referential nouns.

I get the impression that the  ladies are more likely to take offense at those slang references. I respect their indignities.   The guys don't seem to mind that their mid body digit is called a cock or some other name.  I am guessing here, but I suspect that nice ladies do not appreciate terms like; gash, snatch, and other impolite colloquialisms......

Dear me, I do hope that I have not gotten out of line with this commentary. If so please forgive me for my insensitive behavior. 

Ecurb Noselrub

I recently got a quad espresso at the original Starbucks on Pike Place in Seattle.  I don't care what they have in their mugs, I like their coffee.  I drink their French Roast from my Keurig every morning, and then follow it up with a Pike Place brew - a medium roast.

Biggus Dickus

Here's a picture of their new seasonal cup. They intentionally left parts unfinished so customers could color it on their own...not bad, but I like mine better.

STARBUCKS NEW HOLIDAY CUP

BRUNO'S NEW HOLIDAY CUP

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I agree, Father Bruno, your cup is way better. Yours has a je ne sais quoi to it. Minimalistic, yet so provocative. :tellmemore:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey