News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Duelity

Started by tornado, June 12, 2008, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tornado

http://www.duelity.net/

It's a digital design project from Vancouver Film School. I thought it was kind of cool.

joeactor

Hmmm... interesting idea, but I can't say I care much for the finished product.

(animation and voice was good, btw)

Just seems like both sides are a confusing mix of god and science.

I would have prefered the creation side be a completely biblical take, and the "evolution side" (er, misnomer... should be science or maybe cosmology) be, well, scientific!

Just my 2 cents,
JoeActor

Lexxvs

Agree, really it’s a mess. The only thing clear seems to be that a creationist can long for a â€"never reached for them- reasonable explanation of the universe, thus in both version the god is involved. There’s no duality at all. And not “duel” at all, by the way. It’s just the same tale, with different words. Evolution is completely absent. Not only that, some could argue â€"due to this joke- that you can make the scientific conclusions as much factual or realistic as the myth of the bible. If the message was “You know, in the end everything is the same so we have to get along”, no, it was bad conceived.
Salute to everybody.