News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Mathamatic section?

Started by teyla, February 16, 2009, 05:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teyla

Just a thought, It would be nice to have a math section on the forum. :)
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

[size=50]buddha[/size]

Will

Just out of curiosity, what kind of discussion would be in the math section?
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

teyla

i had a question about trig and i thought it would be kind of handy for all the other people who had questions...
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

[size=50]buddha[/size]

Whitney

teyla, you can use the science section.  I'll try to help, it has been about 8 years since I took trig.

teyla

ok... I will post it in the science section, sorry  :)

[size=50]buddha[/size]

AlP

I could also help with trig. Math is arguably not science though and trig questions might not belong in the science section. Math has little to do with atheism. I'll let the powers that be decide :) I would like to be able to help people with trig questions...
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Whitney

I just created a new sub forum of the help desk called help desk.  viewforum.php?f=39

So, now this section, forum suggestions, is only for suggestions and the other sub forum is for questions.  

Now, math questions have a place to go.   :)

teyla

[size=50]buddha[/size]