News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Who do You Side With?

Started by Nam, March 26, 2016, 01:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...

Claireliontamer

97% Bernie and 97% Jill Stein

Lowest was Ted Cruz.....

Guardian85

96% match for Bernie Sanders.

Lowest match is Trump.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

I got 94% Hillary Clinton and 90% Bernie Sanders.

My lowest match is Ted Cruz (thank the FSM!)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Velma

94 % Bernie Sanders
91 % Jill Stein
87% Hillary Clinton
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

:o I'm beginning to feel a little like the odd one out...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

I got 99% Clinton, 98% Sanders (which did surprise me a little) and 12% Trump.  The really shocking result was that Cruz got 30%.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Nam

If I remember I got 17% Cruz (blah) and 13% Trump. Clinton I got 86%, and Jill Stein (who?) 94%. It's funny: 10 years ago I was a moderate who leaned Democrat and 15 years ago I was a moderate who leaned Republican. How time changes you. Well, and idiots.

-Nam

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

jumbojak

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Chris, you agree with Ted Cruz on science issues?! You think you know a guy...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

Holy Catfish!  Hillary 94, Bernie 90...........................F' cryin' out loud, 52 for Cruz.  That's a bullshit quiz. I would not vote for Cruz for any reason. 

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on March 27, 2016, 03:07:17 AM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Chris, you agree with Ted Cruz on science issues?! You think you know a guy...
He's got to be right sometimes. I have to say that did surprise me too!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Nam

Nam

It's not saying you'd vote for him, it's saying on some issues you hold the same position(s).

-Nam