News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Creative section addition.

Started by Crow, August 25, 2011, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 08, 2011, 02:37:03 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 02:30:52 AMI do a bit, but it is usually just farting around.

Farting around still counts.  I'm sure even Michelangelo farted around once in awhile.

I highly doubt that Michelangelo photoshopped a beard onto his pet lizard. :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Whitney

i do some graphic design on the side but don't usually post it here because I don't really want the forum to come up first page when searching for my company.  I like to try to keep business as business.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 02:40:24 AMI highly doubt that Michelangelo photoshopped a beard onto his pet lizard. :P

But you can't PROVE he DIDN'T Photoshop a beard onto his pet lizard!   

Oh brother, I think I've been arguing with theists too long.   :o
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Crow

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 02:42:31 AM
i do some graphic design on the side but don't usually post it here because I don't really want the forum to come up first page when searching for my company.  I like to try to keep business as business.

Don't blame you I wouldn't post anything of mine either for the same reason. I just thought it would be good for those that want to, and also discussions i.e. "turner prize nominations - who do you think will win", ect.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 08, 2011, 02:35:26 AM
I'm with you if you do.   :)

I'll kick it off with this one in advance.  It's a proof of concept drawing for a coloring book idea called the Heraldic Alphabet.  The idea is to showcase the alphabet in a series of elaborate framing devices based on the theme of heraldry.

Looks more like a playground. ???
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MadBomr101

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2012, 04:48:42 AMLooks more like a playground. ???

LOL - Interesting interpretation.  I never thought of it like that.  It's the horsies.  They look like the entryway to the merry-go-round and all those people are in line to get on.   I like that.   ;D
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: MadBomr101 on January 07, 2012, 05:30:13 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2012, 04:48:42 AMLooks more like a playground. ???

LOL - Interesting interpretation.  I never thought of it like that.  It's the horsies.  They look like the entryway to the merry-go-round and all those people are in line to get on.   I like that.   ;D

I did not get playground off that -- too many swords and spears, and does that guy in front have wings?  I thought it was an illustration for a video game, but I like the alphabet idea much better.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany