News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Robert on January 04, 2012, 06:06:47 PM
NO!!! look at my pic do I look anti fur? If they had mink on a stick I would eat that sh!t!!I meant to say something dirty when I saw fur farm, then I saw that budhorse is only 16.  So I backed off.  Can't get much dirtier than a fur farm.  Do they farm lightning bolts or landing strips? Giggity
Oh..! And here The Asmo was strapping on his fake teeth ( A bear trap... Lumps of clay, they have to get crfeative)... Oh well, another time then  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Well if you feel like venting I could pretend to be anti-fur. FUR IS MURDER FUR IS MURDER!!
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Asmodean

Nah... I prefer engaging the REAL bleeding-heart anti-fur activists. They are so easy to provoke and then, there are virtually no limits to the bullshit of their arguments.

I'm OK with the honest ones though - the ones who just say "I don't want to see the nice fox murdered because it's cute and cuddly and I like it" - that's just a nice personal opinion.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

I hate them all other than Kerri Kasem, and that is just because she is hot and Casey Kasem's daughter.  Before coming to GA I didn't even know Casey had a daughter. She is a hot, vegan, anti-fur, anti anything fun kind of person.  She went as far as to say that Michael Vick should get mauled by pit bulls.  I would have to disagree.  Other than the possibility of animal cruelty, I don't see what he did wrong.  Having animals do what they would do in the wild anyway, then making bets on it.  We could even go back to gladiator days!! ooh I know!! We could still put people away for dog fighting, then when they are locked up make them fight lions to the death!! Wait what were we talking about again?
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Asmodean

Quote from: Robert on January 04, 2012, 06:27:54 PM
Wait what were we talking about again?
The Asmo's newest coin-gathering scam, apparently  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

We could have people throw coins at the gladiators! Call it tradition. People are suckers for that kind of thing.  Just like sales for some reason.  Put milk that is 3.99 a gallon on sale for 4.99 a gallon and watch the people flock to the milk.  Now if we do this I want to be called Leonidas and I get to open up every match with THIS IS AMERICA!! Note: All gladiators will be forced to wear pants in my coliseum!!

Ali

Since this is the cheerful thread, I'm going to close my eyes and ignore the "what did Michael Vick do wrong?" thing.  Lalalalalalalalalalalacheerfulcheerfulcheerful.

I'm cheerful because I'm eating Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Chips (no relation to Mr.I Electrocute and Shoot Dogs CHEERFUL Vick) and they are freaking delicious.

;D

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 09:08:36 PM
WALL-E

Took me a few minutes to figure out what the hell you were talking about. XD But then I awwed
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Cecilie

I never saw WALL-E. I've heard good things about it, but the trailer made it look boring.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on January 05, 2012, 07:34:54 AM
I never saw WALL-E. I've heard good things about it, but the trailer made it look boring.
It's a little kiddy ish in places but it's a love story in the end.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on January 05, 2012, 07:53:58 AM
I don't like love stories that much.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on January 05, 2012, 07:56:00 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 05, 2012, 07:53:58 AM
I don't like love stories that much.
I didn't think sloppy romance was particularly your style. But it's worth a watch just once there are a lot worse ways to waste 90 minutes.