News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

IT WAS THE BRITS!!

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, March 17, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/gchq-trump-wiretap-denial/index.html

We should have known all along that it was the Brits who were wiretapping Trump's phones. Of course they deny it, that's what those evil Brits do.  Three anonymous sources reporting something to Judge Napolitano on Fox News - that's conclusive evidence in my book.

I've personally never forgiven the Brits for burning down the White House in 1814.

Dave

We didn't done it, honest guv!

This being the first time GCHQ has said more than "We cannot confirm nor deny..." it has the speculators soeculating madly over place. Latest is that, considering the importance of the GCHQ-NSA  link, they would not have made this comment without instruction from/permission of Number 10.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

Yes, I expected a denial from you.  Of course Number 10 instructed them to deny - that's where the authorization to wire tap came to begin with.  I have been informed by 16 sources inside my head that the Brits also tried to put a date rape drug in Trump's soft drink so they could transplant Boris Johnson's hair onto his head.

Dave

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 17, 2017, 12:03:21 PM
Yes, I expected a denial from you.  Of course Number 10 instructed them to deny - that's where the authorization to wire tap came to begin with.  I have been informed by 16 sources inside my head that the Brits also tried to put a date rape drug in Trump's soft drink so they could transplant Boris Johnson's hair onto his head.

Thst was a "mercy mission" to cover a developing Trumpian bald spot. We make real sacrifices for you guys y'know.

Most of us are willing to sacrifice all of BJ if Trump wants him. :) Make a good draft excluder if you tape his mouth closed.

Dave

Seems that Trump's Shite House has "apologised" for accusing GCHQ, but not exactly a "mea culpa". Malcolm Rifkind, a one time government minister, has said the Trump should get a grip of his press team and that we deserve a full presidential apology. Firstly I reckon there is half a chance that that the accusations, and most of the other crap, originated in that thing Trump calls a mind and that I am not sure that "apologise" is in the Trumpian lexicon.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Gloucester on March 17, 2017, 01:19:01 PM
Seems that Trump's Shite House has "apologised" for accusing GCHQ, but not exactly a "mea culpa". Malcolm Rifkind, a one time government minister, has said the Trump should get a grip of his press team and that we deserve a full presidential apology. Firstly I reckon there is half a chance that that the accusations, and most of the other crap, originated in that thing Trump calls a mind and that I am not sure that "apologise" is in the Trumpian lexicon.

He usually doubles down.  I expect he will blame the French next.

Dave

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 17, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

Nah, he will wait until Angula Merkel has left the building and then accuse the Germans. Claiming it was her sayso to get their own back on America hacking her phone.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Gloucester on March 17, 2017, 01:58:53 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 17, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

Nah, he will wait until Angula Merkel has left the building and then accuse the Germans. Claiming it was her sayso to get their own back on America hacking her phone.

That actually makes sense.  Let's wait and see.

Dave

Latest from Trump's Shite House Team is that the media got it all wrong anyway - Spicer was just commenting on a Fox item, not endorsing it. TSHT never said GCHQ tapped Trump.

Wonder if Spicer's actual words are on record, their standard of English is often so sloppy you have to think about if what they say is what they mean. Trump is, of course, a past master at almost deniable innuendo and misrepresentation. Or politics as it is known.

Well, listening to some bits they do say thst this was in a bews articke - but it seems pretty irresponsible to say it that way, reinforce it in tweets and not put any balance into it. This is akin to pissing into the wind whilst standing beside the fan.

Resumé of the events

(Not quite up to date)

WOW! Ain't seen spinning like this for a long time, not since Blair/Campbell, but they were professionals.

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on March 17, 2017, 05:10:16 PM
Latest from Trump's Shite House Team is that the media got it all wrong anyway - Spicer was just commenting on a Fox item, not endorsing it. TSHT never said GCHQ tapped Trump.

Wonder if Spicer's actual words are on record, their standard of English is often so sloppy you have to think about if what they say is what they mean. Trump is, of course, a past master at almost deniable innuendo and misrepresentation. Or politics as it is known.

Well, listening to some bits they do say thst this was in a bews articke - but it seems pretty irresponsible to say it that way, rrinfirce it in tweets and not put any balance into it. This is akin to pissing into the wind whilst standing beside the fan.

Resumé of the events

(Not quite up to date)

WOW! Ain't seen spinning like this for a long time, not since Blair/Campbell, but they were professionals.

He talks like that because he can't read. Lack of reading ability affects your vocabulary and what not according to Canada's crime fighting program called "fight crime with literacy"
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Now that he's seen all there is on Area 51...

I'm not saying he'll blame the aliens, but...

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on March 17, 2017, 11:47:57 PM
Now that he's seen all there is on Area 51...

I'm not saying he'll blame the aliens, but...

At that point he should be put in a padded room.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱