News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Who do You Side With?

Started by Nam, March 26, 2016, 01:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...

Claireliontamer

97% Bernie and 97% Jill Stein

Lowest was Ted Cruz.....

Guardian85

96% match for Bernie Sanders.

Lowest match is Trump.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

I got 94% Hillary Clinton and 90% Bernie Sanders.

My lowest match is Ted Cruz (thank the FSM!)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Velma

94 % Bernie Sanders
91 % Jill Stein
87% Hillary Clinton
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

:o I'm beginning to feel a little like the odd one out...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

I got 99% Clinton, 98% Sanders (which did surprise me a little) and 12% Trump.  The really shocking result was that Cruz got 30%.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Nam

If I remember I got 17% Cruz (blah) and 13% Trump. Clinton I got 86%, and Jill Stein (who?) 94%. It's funny: 10 years ago I was a moderate who leaned Democrat and 15 years ago I was a moderate who leaned Republican. How time changes you. Well, and idiots.

-Nam

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

jumbojak

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Chris, you agree with Ted Cruz on science issues?! You think you know a guy...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

Holy Catfish!  Hillary 94, Bernie 90...........................F' cryin' out loud, 52 for Cruz.  That's a bullshit quiz. I would not vote for Cruz for any reason. 

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on March 27, 2016, 03:07:17 AM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Chris, you agree with Ted Cruz on science issues?! You think you know a guy...
He's got to be right sometimes. I have to say that did surprise me too!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Nam

Nam

It's not saying you'd vote for him, it's saying on some issues you hold the same position(s).

-Nam