News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Iron Sky

Started by Augustus, March 24, 2012, 12:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

Who's gonna catch this when its in Cinemas? it looks delightfully insane ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Tank

It looks quite fun. I may well go see it.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Nazis in space? To weird not to watch...

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

history_geek

I've been waiting for this one ever since it first announced ;D

P.S I went snooping a bit, since the movie was already shown at Berlinale, and it seemed that the English speaking critics were very negative about this film, the German critics though it was good, and "normal people" seemed to have enjoyed it well enough.

Make of that what you will, but personally I see no reason to change my default position that most movie critics are a bunch of a-holes not worth trusting, and am just going to trust my gut feeling and go see the flick for myself ;D
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Augustus

Velma

Gonna have to go see this.  Too strange to miss.   :D
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan