News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terranus

In the spirit of the "What are you listening to right now" and the "Need 50 posts? Post here!" threads, I present to you the "what are you eating right now?" thread.

So...how about it? What are you eating right now? I doubt there is a correlation in diets among atheists...and likewise among theists...but you never know! It will be interesting to find out.

Right now I'm eating a Rally's Baconzilla Burger with two beef patties, smoked bacon, american cheese & BBQ sauce - as well as seasoned fries and a sweet tea. Good ole' fashioned fast food. What better to eat at midnight?  :pop:
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "terranus"In the spirit of the "What are you listening to right now" and the "Need 50 posts? Post here!" threads, I present to you the "what are you eating right now?" thread.

So...how about it? What are you eating right now? I doubt there is a correlation in diets among atheists...and likewise among theists...but you never know! It will be interesting to find out.

Right now I'm eating a Rally's Baconzilla Burger with two beef patties, smoked bacon, american cheese & BBQ sauce - as well as seasoned fries and a sweet tea. Good ole' fashioned fast food. What better to eat at midnight?  :drool

Right now, I'm eating my imagination. It is quite delicious, although it does leave my stomach with an empty feeling.

JoeBobSmith

:)
JoeBobSmith

Cecilie

In a couple of minutes I'll be eating pizza. Yeah... I'm a teenager living alone, alright.
The world's what you create.

KDbeads

Soup.  Red beans, pasta and veggies in turkey broth.  leftovers......
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Tom62

Just finished a plate of spaghetti Bolognese.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MariaEvri

just finished eating a pitta of this
http://www.squidoo.com/sheftalia
with a good old coca cola
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Cecilie

Well, I was eating grapes, but now there's no more. I ate it all.
The world's what you create.

GAYtheist

Right now, I'm eating wheat thins, rosemary and olive oil flavor, tonight I'm making for my boyfriend and I steak au poive with sauted asparagus and creamy garlic mashed potatoes and a glass of wine.
"It is my view that the atomic bomb is only slightly less dangerous than religion." John Paschal, myself.

"The problem with humanity is not that we are all born inherently stupid, that's just common knowledge. No, the problem with humanity is that 95% of us never grow out of it." John Paschal, myself

hismikeness

Quote from: "terranus"what are you eating right now?

Babies
[spoiler:3qcyj1kc][/spoiler:3qcyj1kc]
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Ultima22689

From Italian Fiesta in Chicago, some of the best pizza in the country.

AnimatedDirt

The pizza looks good, but I cannot stand when they square-cut pizza.

Whitney

KDbeads

Quote from: "Ultima22689"From Italian Fiesta in Chicago, some of the best pizza in the country.

Damn.... I miss their pizza..... it's one of the very few things I miss about Chicago.

Tonight I'm having a great big mug of hot chocolate while I decide what to eat.  Thinking maybe some of that dressing in the freezer......
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

terranus

QuoteThe pizza looks good, but I cannot stand when they square-cut pizza.

Ditto, plus I'm much more a fan of the big floppy foldable NY thin-crust pizza myself.

Oh, and right now I'm eating a Chicken & Pepperoni Philly Cheesesteak from Jersey Mikes. Mmmm.... :drool
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--