News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Catholic Nuns snatching babies in Spain

Started by xSilverPhinx, April 13, 2012, 12:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Seems that the Catholic Church decided they had the right to choose who were unsuitable parents and take their children away from them to be adopted by those who were more in line with their style of thinking during the Franco dictatorship in Spain. I can't believe how those who prefer the involvement of the Church, who dangerously believe that they have god-given rights (not accountable to other people) in government can be so naive to think that such a government would make life more comfortable for them. My only guess is they think that such a government would think and act in a way they feel is appropriate, based on their non-evidence based beliefs. ::)

God may work as an alter-ego, the government has a mind of it's own. ::)

Spanish nun in court on baby snatching charges
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

The Magic Pudding

Didn't this sort of thing happen everywhere?

QuoteIt was not exclusively the aboriginal children stolen from their mothers (however Aboriginal children were stolen for no reason, as opposed to non-Aboriginal children only stolen because of misconduct from the mother) As late as 1976, white babies were being stolen from single white mothers through a process of shame, ridicule and ignorance of their rights, being convinced there was no help for them and they could not provide for their child. 15 year old women were being drugged the moment the baby was born, a pillow put in front of their face to obscure any view of the child and refused contact, being wisked away to their home as early as the morning after the birth. If the young mother returned to the hospital to attempt to see her child she was chased away and threatened with the police.

These young women were then controlled by a prescription of benzodiazapines i.e valium and serapax to calm and zombify their thought and actions so they would accept the loss of their child. Many of these women found this to be the beginning of a life of drug abuse. Many of these cases were not considered to be forced adoptions under law as it was usually required to have the women sign a form, authorizing the adoption. However, the practice varied from hospital to hospital and some social workers and nurses would force consent under the influence of drugs or threats over necessary procedures. Other mothers had their consent forms forged and / or were lied to about their child and their rights.

Sweetdeath

I don't have words...
This actually got me misty eyed. My mom raised my sister and me completely alone, with no help from any man. It is those strong character traits that i will appreciate forever.

I'm sorry, but religion's reign needs to end. NOW!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 13, 2012, 12:35:54 PM
Didn't this sort of thing happen everywhere?

QuoteIt was not exclusively the aboriginal children stolen from their mothers (however Aboriginal children were stolen for no reason, as opposed to non-Aboriginal children only stolen because of misconduct from the mother) As late as 1976, white babies were being stolen from single white mothers through a process of shame, ridicule and ignorance of their rights, being convinced there was no help for them and they could not provide for their child. 15 year old women were being drugged the moment the baby was born, a pillow put in front of their face to obscure any view of the child and refused contact, being wisked away to their home as early as the morning after the birth. If the young mother returned to the hospital to attempt to see her child she was chased away and threatened with the police.

These young women were then controlled by a prescription of benzodiazapines i.e valium and serapax to calm and zombify their thought and actions so they would accept the loss of their child. Many of these women found this to be the beginning of a life of drug abuse. Many of these cases were not considered to be forced adoptions under law as it was usually required to have the women sign a form, authorizing the adoption. However, the practice varied from hospital to hospital and some social workers and nurses would force consent under the influence of drugs or threats over necessary procedures. Other mothers had their consent forms forged and / or were lied to about their child and their rights.

Wow, it's seems everywhere we turn we're in deep water.  :-\ I vote for total independence from these foolish people in power. ::) Where's the voting booth?

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey