News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

How Do I Handle My Family?

Started by superfes, January 25, 2012, 04:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

Had some swelling in one of his legs, but seems to have gotten over it without the need of another surgery. He's still in pain but seems to be doing fine.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Quote from: Davin on February 16, 2012, 09:39:40 PM
Had some swelling in one of his legs, but seems to have gotten over it without the need of another surgery. He's still in pain but seems to be doing fine.
Is he at home yet?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

Quote from: Tank on February 16, 2012, 09:40:47 PM
Is he at home yet?
Not for a while yet, he can't put more than 30 lbs on his legs. So he requires very special things that make it much more reasonable to remain in a care facility.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

superfes

Quote from: Davin on February 16, 2012, 09:42:57 PM
Not for a while yet, he can't put more than 30 lbs on his legs. So he requires very special things that make it much more reasonable to remain in a care facility.

Maybe we should just cut off his torso for the time being >_>
Nothing teaches the true teachings of Jesus Christ better than not following them.

Firebird

Glad to hear. Hope his recovery continues to go well
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Amicale

Davin and Superfes, I didn't realize you were related! (you are, right?)

Anyhow, I'm glad your dad's doing slowly better, and that he doesn't need another surgery. :) Hope it keeps getting better and better, ASAP!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Davin

Quote from: superfes on February 16, 2012, 10:58:29 PM
Quote from: Davin on February 16, 2012, 09:42:57 PM

Maybe we should just cut off his torso for the time being >_>
Only if we're going to attach a pair of robotic legs.

Davin

Quote from: Amicale on February 17, 2012, 03:15:25 AM
Aye, we are. Maybe.

superfes

Quote from: Davin on February 17, 2012, 03:09:37 PM
Aye, we are. Maybe.

We're all pretty sure Davin was a genetic experiment from teh aliens in outer space!

^_^
Nothing teaches the true teachings of Jesus Christ better than not following them.

Amicale

Quote from: superfes on February 21, 2012, 06:55:38 PM
Quote from: Davin on February 17, 2012, 03:09:37 PM
Aye, we are. Maybe.

We're all pretty sure Davin was a genetic experiment from teh aliens in outer space!

^_^

LOL :)

So, how's your dad? Swelling, pain levels and stuff going down?

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Davin

Aye, it went down without another surgery, and he's been busy in rehab. Still has a lot to go before he can go home though.

Amicale

OK, good. I know it's a long process, but the rehab helps. Keep him busy with books, magazines and other fun stuff :)