News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Test Your Gospel Knowledge

Started by Pasta Chick, December 11, 2016, 11:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Icarus on December 18, 2016, 12:51:48 AM
The quiz is presented as if all that biblical stuff (which  of the multitudinous  versions of biblical stuff?) is a matter of established historical certitude.

Them damned Xtians are a devious bunch.

Again, it's a fake quiz.  Everyone gets zero, because all the answers are based on inconsistencies in the biblical record.  If you chose X, the "correct" answer is another text where the answer is Y.  It's not Christians who are being devious here.

Icarus

Point taken EN. That kind of thing could have been posted by ....well anyone with an agenda of some sort.  I suspect that this may be the invention of a heretic out to lend credibility to whatever it was the author wished to sell.

Recusant

Well, the site is called 'exchristian.net' after all. I think that gives us a good idea of its author's agenda.  ;)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

I took it to be a point about taking the Bible as the literal, infallible word of God rather than the series of books written by a bunch of different men that it is. I thought the frustration caused by the method a nice compliment to the madness of trying to take it literally.

Ecurb Noselrub