News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Was just reminiscing about this place today...

Started by Claireliontamer, June 13, 2019, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claireliontamer

Sadly no tacos

Icarus - you old dog, you don't lose your charm!

I might come on and post about neoplatonism at some point, I just find it interesting.

Bluenose - yes I remember that day.  I don't live there anymore, but am still near the sea.  They were good fish and chips though!

Just read about Gloucester.  I remember him joining.  En_Route dying still hits me too tbh. 

Magdalena

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 14, 2019, 04:20:19 PM
I might come on and post about neoplatonism at some point, I just find it interesting.
We'll be right here waiting for you.
:popcorn:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

joeactor

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 13, 2019, 09:58:46 PM
I guess the biggest news which will shock you lot is that I'm not *that* atheist anymore.  I did even try to go to church a couple of times, that.....didn't last as I saw the BS.  But I'm definitely more towards the mysticism along the lines of esotericism and neoplatonism type principles.  More from an academic interest POV than practising anything too insane.  So I haven't gone too bat shit crazy, more along the lines of there are things we can't quite explain.....

Finally! Another Agnostic Theist! (as claimed by me out of purely selfish reasons)

Great to hear from you! Hope all is well, even if over busy...

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on June 14, 2019, 11:55:09 PM
Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 14, 2019, 04:20:19 PM
We'll be right here waiting for you.
:popcorn:

Me too. :tellmemore: Always interested to hear conversion or deconversion stories!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey