News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Rampaging Fuckers of Everything on the Crazy Shitting Planet

Started by AlP, February 14, 2010, 06:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlP

Well I'm so getting this book.

QuoteThis book is awesome. Just plain awesome.
Actually, I have already passed this book on to two friends of mine.

It's a collection of three short novellas and all three and freakin' hilarious. I was laughing out loud the whole way through this book.

The first one centers around a typical IT guy. He buys some enlargement drugs online and after taking them his member grows and grows until it becomes a monster, detaches from his body, and goes on a murderous rampage.

The second story is about a doctor whose patient is a 90 year old prostitute with constipation. He has developed the technology to shrink down to a small size so that he can literally go inside her butt and explore the problem. It is the first time anything like this has ever been done and causes a media frenzy. Before long a whole crew of tiny people have joined him down there...and that's when things really get weird.

The last story is a really great social satire. The rich people live in human shaped blimps in the sky. Their blimp bodies drop their waste onto the surface of the earth below where the poor people survive off of what they can scrounge.

All three stories were great. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Link.
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus