News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

My post up and walked away

Started by Ransom, November 19, 2011, 01:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ransom

OK, I posted something on snakes like ten minutes ago in the laid back lounge, and then I checked out for a minute. Come back and, what the..., my post has vanished. When I tried to go back to the post by using the who posted last thingy, it said something like: "Oops. You can's see this page cause you don't have the right" or summat like that... So uh, where'd my post go??
The law of the jungle says
You look after yourself
But I remember this much
I love as I've been loved myself.

The Magic Pudding

Tank set your snakes amongst the cats thread which he stuck in with the other pets, he's wicked that way.

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg134564#new

Ransom

The law of the jungle says
You look after yourself
But I remember this much
I love as I've been loved myself.

Tank

Quote from: Ransom on November 19, 2011, 01:33:08 PM
OK, I posted something on snakes like ten minutes ago in the laid back lounge, and then I checked out for a minute. Come back and, what the..., my post has vanished. When I tried to go back to the post by using the who posted last thingy, it said something like: "Oops. You can's see this page cause you don't have the right" or summat like that... So uh, where'd my post go??
We don't delete posts (except for SPAM) so don't panic if something goes missing.  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.