News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Ark Park

Started by Sophus, December 04, 2010, 02:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"I think it'd be hilarious if someone joined and then started to teach evolution and the immense absurdity of the Noah's Flood story  :hide:
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Sophus

This just keeps getting more and more embarrassing. There are going to be unicorns and dragons on this ark too.

Humanity... I give up on you.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Davin

Another thing that kind of hit me is that they're going to be trying to portray the world as it existed in Noah's time... that was so bad that god had to destroy it all... will people be able to take their children to the park? I imagine there will be all sorts of sin going on to show why god had to kill all but 8 humans and a pair of each animal (plus 5 more of each "clean" beast).
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Cecilie

Maybe they could make a waterpark out of it.
The world's what you create.

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Sophus"This just keeps getting more and more embarrassing. There are going to be unicorns and dragons on this ark too.

And they feel insulted when we call their religion a fairy tale.

Sophus

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
Quote from: "Sophus"This just keeps getting more and more embarrassing. There are going to be unicorns and dragons on this ark too.

And they feel insulted when we call their religion a fairy tale.
It's really interesting they're taking this route in explaining a bad translation in the King James version that said "unicorn". Do they want to look silly or do they just love King James that much?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"And they feel insulted when we call their religion a fairy tale.

A fairytale? yes I suppose, some fairy tales are pretty scary.

Stevil

Quote from: "Davin"Another thing that kind of hit me is that they're going to be trying to portray the world as it existed in Noah's time... that was so bad that god had to destroy it all... will people be able to take their children to the park? I imagine there will be all sorts of sin going on to show why god had to kill all but 8 humans and a pair of each animal (plus 5 more of each "clean" beast).
OK, it's starting to sound like quite an enjoyable theme park. Adults Only of course!