News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Things all humans agree on.

Started by Tank, May 02, 2016, 08:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Where do we put a stamp?

Credit to the member who asked this question on facebook.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Crow

I agree with no one.

(I've been waiting for that)
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

I was slightly intrigued by your comment Tank so during lunch I did and exhaustive online search with the thought that surely somewhere in the world someone (Maybe the French?) put the stamp on the left hand side, or near the bottom, anywhere else but the upper right hand corner and I came up with zilch, nada, nothing.

The only other thing I could find which all humans agree on is that nothing tastes better than sauerkraut, which of course is so obvious.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Claireliontamer

The only other thing my friend came up with was that there are 24hours in a day. 

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Tank on May 02, 2016, 09:03:15 PM
What about 7 days in a week.

Nope, there's some Africans that use a six day week apparently.

Firebird

Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 02, 2016, 08:59:56 PM
The only other thing my friend came up with was that there are 24hours in a day.

Only until we land on Mars
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"