News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Remember a few years ago when we did a HAF candy exchange? We should do something like that again
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on December 12, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
Remember a few years ago when we did a HAF candy exchange? We should do something like that again

Candy exchange?  :scratch:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 12, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

Didn't we do something like that a few years ago? Or was I thinking of something else? Maybe it was another forum
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on December 12, 2018, 12:54:34 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 12, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

Didn't we do something like that a few years ago? Or was I thinking of something else? Maybe it was another forum

It's possible. My memory is so lousy I most probably wouldn't remember anyway. :P

jumbojak

It was here. I remember that.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 10, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
Feeling sad today over Dave's death. He had been suffering for weeks and I really hope he didn't suffer even more as he passed away.

Apparently he went to sleep and didn't wake up. When your time comes it's about as good as it gets. My mum suffered an aneurysm while she was asleep. The doctors said she would have known nothing at all.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: TankYouVeryMuch on December 12, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 10, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
Feeling sad today over Dave's death. He had been suffering for weeks and I really hope he didn't suffer even more as he passed away.

Apparently he went to sleep and didn't wake up. When your time comes it's about as good as it gets. My mum suffered an aneurysm while she was asleep. The doctors said she would have known nothing at all.

Agreed. That's how I would like to go.

Buddy

I've decided to take up embroidery, because nothing says stress relief like stabbing something 2000 times

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Buddy on December 12, 2018, 10:50:58 PM
I've decided to take up embroidery, because nothing says stress relief like stabbing something 2000 times

:snicker1:  Added bonus: it's one of the cheapest hobbies out there.  The only thing it takes a lot of time.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

:lol:

xSilverPhinx

It's too hot outside to take the bus home.  :headshake:

Buddy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 13, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

I got this beautiful kit. It will hang by our front door.

Guardian85

:snicker1:
Yeah, right up until you stab yourself!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on December 13, 2018, 04:13:48 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 13, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

I got this beautiful kit. It will hang by our front door.

Love it. Especially useful as JW and Mormon repellant. :smilenod: