News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Obama's Hypocrisy

Started by ThinkAnarchy, May 26, 2012, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fester30

Quote from: Firebird on May 31, 2012, 02:52:45 PM
Interesting how much of an argument there was even though everyone appears to be pro-legalization. Interesting that no one here has argued against it. Anyone here opposed to legalization? There must be at least one.

My only argument against would be that if it does get legalized, there should be a minimum age, just like with alcohol, cigarettes, and voting... the other things apparently too dangerous for a minor to do.

Guardian85

Quote from: Firebird on May 31, 2012, 02:52:45 PM
Interesting how much of an argument there was even though everyone appears to be pro-legalization. Interesting that no one here has argued against it. Anyone here opposed to legalization? There must be at least one.

Perhaps the nature of this site, being in favour of rational thinking and personal freedoms,  is inherently liberal?  :P

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tom62

Quote from: Guardian85 on June 02, 2012, 05:19:20 PM
Perhaps the nature of this site, being in favour of rational thinking and personal freedoms,  is inherently liberal?  :P
That is strange, because I never met a rational liberal ;D
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!