News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Started by Magdalena, May 15, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Congratulations, Davin:frolic:

:secrets1: I'm so glad you're here.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

Icarus

Way to go Davin. keep up the good work...................even though we sometimes butt heads.  You do add some needed spice to the discussions. 

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

7 ("perfection") X 1,000 ("completeness, immortal")  - "Completely perfect"!!

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

Here's to the next 7000, Davin.
:guitar:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Congrats Davin! :party:

Here's to thousands more!  :beer:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

That kind of thing sneaks up on you, you're just minding your own business when...

Maybe it's time...

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
OK...

You can't shut it down...You're the salt and pepper around here.
I might be an acquired taste.