News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

More of this please

Started by Dave, May 11, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

QuoteBarclays boss Jes Staley fined £642k for attempting to unmask whistleblower
Mr Staley has also had his bonus for 2016 cut by £500,000 - meaning the episode has in total cost him more than £1.1m.

Barclays boss Jes Staley has been fined £642,430 by regulators over his attempt to unmask a whistleblower.

An investigation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Bank of England's Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) sharply criticised Mr Staley's response to the receipt of an anonymous letter by the bank in June 2016.

The fine and public censure of the Barclays boss is unprecedented for a serving chief executive of a major bank.

https://news.sky.com/story/barclays-boss-jes-staley-fined-over-whistleblower-11367476

Hit all rogue bosses, in service or ex-, in their personal wallet where they are found guilty of crime.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

The world needs a lot more of that.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.