News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Multi-Association Thread

Started by Kekerusey, August 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kekerusey

J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
The Abyssal Void War Book #1: Stars, Hide Your Fires

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

No one

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 26, 2016, 12:21:23 AM
Huh? Wha? :scratch:

Hmm, maybe we should start a word association thread. The three posts above would work as a seed, I think. I'll explain.

Cerebrospinal fluid is apparently on Kekerusey's mind these days, though he didn't say why. Instead of asking about that, I posted the name of a quasi-fictional band taken from the common name for the procedure in which cerebrospinal fluid is sampled for testing. In the movie about the band, one of the band members is interviewed and explains that his amps are better than others because unlike regular amps (that have a scale of volume from one to ten), his "go to eleven." 

Maybe it would be cooler to do a multimedia association thread; not just words, but images and videos as well. I think I've convinced myself now.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Kekerusey

Huh? How'd I manage to start a new thread? I swear that was a reply to something.

Keke
J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
The Abyssal Void War Book #1: Stars, Hide Your Fires

joeactor

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱