News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Islam and Atheism

Started by Fatih, March 24, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Quick question Issy, if the universe actually has a creator, why does it give two shits about such insignificant pests?

Tank

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Be aware the Quran is not considered evidence here, anymore than the Bible would be for a Christian.

Quran should be inspected with a natural eye. Instead of what you want to see, try to get what he wants to show.
Bullshit. The quran is the product of a conman, Mohemed (piss be upon him). He was the Donald Trump of his age. Trump's message is 'Make America great again'. Mohameds (piss be upon him) polititical agenda revolved around 'Make the Aabs great again!' on all the gullible illiterates around rallied to his cry, just like the dumber Americans have done with Trump.

Islam is a pernitious mind virus that when mixed with a particular type of paranoid psychopathic human leads to the ISIS mentality we see all around the world today. The sooner Islam is whiped from the Earth the better.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Fatih

Quote from: Dave on March 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

That is whst you are taught. Please give me an example if your "obvious" god that cannot, in any way, be attributed to chance, human will or intervention, or any other of the myriad things that really cintrol our existence and can be held, measured, deduced from ohyducsl evidence and do forth.

First of all Proving existence of Allah (God) is not a religious think. It is the area of the science "Logic".

First truth: Every complex thing has an Architect.
Second truth: Universe is the most complex thing.
Ergo: Universe has the most intelligent Architect.

That is it.

however you believe him or not, that is your choice...
Name changed from Islam to Fatih to simplify forum searches.

Fatih

Quote from: No one on March 24, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Quick question Issy, if the universe actually has a creator, why does it give two shits about such insignificant pests?

first of all I don't like to be called issy, because it sounds like ishid which is a terrorist association I hate.

the second thing I didn't get what you meant with "why does it give two shits about such insignificant pests?"

Tank

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
QuoteIt's the most degenerate religioin that has ever existed.
based on exactly what? if just the allegations below, I ll explain them.
Everything it stands for. In perticular the destruction of human freedom.

QuoteIt was created by a pedophile,
I assume that this allegation bases from the misunderstood or unreliable historical text which says "Aysha (Prophet Muhammed's (Peace upon him) young wife) was a 6-9 years old girl when she was married to Prophet.
All reliable sources and evidences (like "she was 30 years old when Prophet died and they were married for 11 years (30-11=19) clearly shows that Aysha was 16 or 19 years old when she married to Prophet. There is nothing wrong with it.[/quote]
Saudia Arabia is the home of Islam. It draws masivly on Islam as the foundation of it's laws. More than any country on Earth SA is the poster boy of Islam. There is no age of consent in SA. As long as the child is 'married' to their rapist/abusor he (whatever his age) can fuck her as many times as he likes  and she can not stop him. Mohamed (piss be upon him) was a child rapist pedophile.

Quoteand the sooner it is eradicated from the world the better.
No. Like Quran, which is Miracly protected from all degeneration, Islam itself, with its original message will never go off on earth. It is God's will, and it can not be resist. Evidence for it; after 1500 years, it still enlightens Good people with good intentions.
Which version of the Quran are you talking about? All holy books are just myths. The Quran is no different. To declare that it is is just special pleading. I could line up 1,000 believers in all kinds of myths and they will all swear their holy book is true and all others are not. They are all myths and only useful for lighting fires and whiping your arse with.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
Quote from: Dave on March 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

That is whst you are taught. Please give me an example if your "obvious" god that cannot, in any way, be attributed to chance, human will or intervention, or any other of the myriad things that really cintrol our existence and can be held, measured, deduced from ohyducsl evidence and do forth.

First of all Proving existence of Allah (God) is not a religious think. It is the area of the science "Logic".

First truth: Every complex thing has an Architect.
Second truth: Universe is the most complex thing.
Ergo: Universe has the most intelligent Architect.

That is it.

however you believe him or not, that is your choice...
More bullshit.

The Argument from Design has been dealt with many times. Most recently by Richard Dawkins in The Blind Watchmaker. Complexity is not, and never has been evience of cause. 

What did you mythological 'Allah' create 13.85 billion years ago?

Fatih

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Bullshit. The quran is the product of a conman, Mohemed (piss be upon him). He was the Donald Trump of his age. Trump's message is 'Make America great again'. Mohameds (piss be upon him) polititical agenda revolved around 'Make the Aabs great again!' on all the gullible illiterates around rallied to his cry, just like the dumber Americans have done with Trump.

Islam is a pernitious mind virus that when mixed with a particular type of paranoid psychopathic human leads to the ISIS mentality we see all around the world today. The sooner Islam is whiped from the Earth the better.

First of all, I spent 25 years to understand Muhammed (Peace Upon Him), his life, his struggle and I can say I know every little detail (which can be transferred to our time by books) and never saw a man like you described.
I have to ask in which sources do you read about him? Another word, whom do you let to shape your mind?
If you want to be fair about a man you should read his life from his lovers and haters. You can't be fair by adding weights to one side of the balance.

I will just give an answer from Quran for your trump allegation.

it is said like this in Quran "Allah parted you to nationalities for you to recognize each other, (there is no superiority to any nation), The best human is the one who respect to Allah the most.

The criteria to evaluate a human is being respectful to Allah, not his nationality in anyway.
Therefore your Trump allegation is completely denied.

Fatih

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Allah created the Universe,
13.85 billion years ago as far as we scientifically discovered.

Tank

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Allah created the Universe,
13.85 billion years ago as far as we scientifically discovered.
I asked what did he create not when.

Tank

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

First of all, I spent 25 years to understand Muhammed (Peace Upon Him), his life, his struggle and I can say I know every little detail (which can be transferred to our time by books) and never saw a man like you described.
Of couse you didn't, you accepted you brainwashing happily.

QuoteI have to ask in which sources do you read about him?
Unbiased ones that were not written by agenda driven theists that had also been brainwashed.

QuoteAnother word, whom do you let to shape your mind?
I shape my mind, don't like the shape of my mind? Tough luck.

QuoteIf you want to be fair about a man you should read his life from his lovers and haters. You can't be fair by adding weights to one side of the balance.
I didn't read from lovers or haters as both would be biased. I read up on neutral historians.

QuoteI will just give an answer from Quran for your trump allegation.

it is said like this in Quran "Allah parted you to nationalities for you to recognize each other, (there is no superiority to any nation), The best human is the one who respect to Allah the most.
As Allah is a myth created by the conman Mohamed (piss be upon him) you are quoting a liar to support a lia.

QuoteThe criteria to evaluate a human is being respectful to Allah, not his nationality in anyway.
Therefore your Trump allegation is completely denied.
Your mythology (Islam) may be your criteria, but it is not mine. So you can shove your meaningless mythologica criteria where the sun don't shine.

Islam is nothing but a lie that has suckered you and your ancestors for hundreds of years.

Tank

St Paul, Mohamed, Gengis Khan, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Trump, to name but a few, all came from the same evolutionary mould of psychopathic megalomaniac. There manpulated the gullible and weak minded to gain power.

No one

Islam:
first of all I don't like to be called issy, because it sounds like ishid which is a terrorist association I hate.

No offense intended.

Islam:
the second thing I didn't get what you meant with "why does it give two shits about such insignificant pests?

The universe is immense. For all intents and purposes, it is eternal, by humans standards. Humanity is an inconsequential boil on the ass of existence. Why would the creator of all that is give a flying fuck about something so unconditionally worthless?

Tank

Fatih what makes you different from your fellow Muslim Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the leader of ISIS?

Tank

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
"I can accept atheist approaches in Christian countries, because of the logical and ethical contraversions in especially old testament which make it Unbelievable."

Mohamed (piss be upon him) accepted the old testament into Islamic lore. Thus, by your estimate. making Islam also Unbelievable.
No reply?

Tank

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
"However, I can't accept any honest, logical man to deny Islam the last and the most beautiful religion."

Why not? Do you not accept freedom?  Do you condone the killing of apostates?
You missed this one. You support an ideaology that want's me dead.
Still no answer. Presumably this is because you are obliged by you mythology to kill me and that would totally fuck your groundless assertion that Islam is a religion of peace. Islam is in fact a religion of peace, if you don't believe it then you will be killed (or pay tax to avoid being killed) the Mafia learned that trick, it's called a protection racket.