News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Hi Everyone!

Started by mathetes, April 13, 2019, 06:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: mathetes on April 17, 2019, 02:26:33 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 16, 2019, 05:59:27 PM
So, mathetes, tell us about yourself. :popcorn:

Like, what kind of tacos do you like? :grin:

Well, shrimp tacos are my favorite, especially from a little Taqueria in Scotts Valley, CA called Los Gallos.  Best shrimp tacos anywhere  :)

I also live in the USA, and I have five kids (4 daughters and a son).  One of my favorite places to visit is the ocean, and I miss living by it.
mathetes...
Tacos de camarón con salsa verde o salsa roja?  :eyebrow:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

When you say "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "the Caribbean Islands" do you pronounce "Caribbean" differently?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

mathetes

Quote from: Magdalena on April 17, 2019, 04:38:39 AM

Well, shrimp tacos are my favorite, especially from a little Taqueria in Scotts Valley, CA called Los Gallos.  Best shrimp tacos anywhere  :)

I also live in the USA, and I have five kids (4 daughters and a son).  One of my favorite places to visit is the ocean, and I miss living by it.
mathetes...

I could go either way, but the one's I'm referring to at Los Gallos are roja! 

Magdalena

Quote from: mathetes on April 17, 2019, 08:42:14 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 17, 2019, 04:38:39 AM

mathetes...

I could go either way, but the one's I'm referring to at Los Gallos are roja!
Roja! :yes!:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant