News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmonie

I just had fruity Cheerio's with Dasani Sparkling Lime for my drink for breakfast. Mm.

Quote from: Magdalena on November 28, 2017, 01:43:19 AM
I sautéd about 5 huge Portobello Mushrooms.

They're the most delicious thing I've ever tasted.  :yum:
If I ever come up with my own religion, I'm gonna forbid people from eating them...that way there will be more just for me.

That almost looks like sliced beef brisket. Please tell me that's just the picture. Mushrooms scare and disgust me.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

xSilverPhinx

Absolutely nothing! Time to go pick something up.  :let'seat:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Just finished a forbidden treat, a cornflakes in chocolate bar! Crunchy, chocolatey, mmmmmee.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Harmonie on June 02, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
I just had fruity Cheerio's with Dasani Sparkling Lime for my drink for breakfast. Mm.

Quote from: Magdalena on November 28, 2017, 01:43:19 AM
I sautéd about 5 huge Portobello Mushrooms.

They're the most delicious thing I've ever tasted.  :yum:
If I ever come up with my own religion, I'm gonna forbid people from eating them...that way there will be more just for me.

That almost looks like sliced beef brisket...

They do, don't they? :scratch:

jumbojak

I just had a suprisingly good pizza.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on June 04, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
I just had a suprisingly good pizza.

That sort of shows you how crap the ones you buy are!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Soon to indulge in something I have not had for a couple of decades - chicken tikka masala. Only supermarket brand, it will get livened up with extra peas, fine chopped up sweet chilli, ditto green onions, an extra shake or two of cayenne and garlic . . .

And a glass of vino to go with it!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 16, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Cherry-flavoured Halls.

Cough sweets?

Oh, dear.

Am there.

(Memo to self, add to shopping list)

Dave

Half of that 10" double spicy chicken and pepperoni (with cherry tomatoe and olive slices added by me) I mentioned before. Was only supposed yo be 8" but they got it wrong - only charged for an 8" though.

Went down well with a glass of vino for someone with a depressed appetite! Yum! Other half in the fridge in two pieces. One might be tomorrow's breakfast.

Sandra Craft

Made a fruit salad out of apples and oranges, sprinkled with cinnamon and a bit of nutmeg and dressed with sour cream and honey.  It tasted good until I added pecans to it.  That turned out to be going too far.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

Sandy; the drill is to roast the pecans with a bit of brown sugar as a coating. Yummy!

xSilverPhinx

Biting my nails. Damn compulsion.

Dave

A whole 10" spicy chicken and pepperoni pizza - with half a bottle of vino.

Not the healthiest of suppers but . . . I lost my appetite a bit some days ago due to that bug and, despite trying to build it up have lost about 150mg per day since then. OK, I would be happy to lose another 1.5kg, then level out. But need to know that I am in control.

Something similar happened three years ago when I lost 10kg over two years, fast to start, slowing, then bounced up 2kg and lost under control from then to 63kg. Need the same trick again but stopping at 60kg min. That will still put me a bit over average for my age and height.

Enjoyed the pizza though! Tongue still tinglingl