News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 03, 2017, 01:42:21 PM
Good post Arturo, that was interesting.
:postoday:

(Wish they would have spent a bit more time in the earlier centuries, sort of glossed over that a bit, but it was really cool 8))

This represents my mood right now.

Kaleo - Way Down We Go

Yeah I was going to say I would have liked to hear other than American music as well.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Mr. B

Another one in my top five.

I remember the first time I saw them perform live in 1996, Lollapalooza, Nashville, Starwood Amphitheater. Shirtless and shoe less. In the pit with my arms spread out like Jesus and banging my head against the air in front of me. Only one woman dared enter my protected domain. She stepped up in front of me and gyrated her butt on my crotch while I raged against the machine in my own particular way at that time.

Now I'm just trying to find a better way.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Magdalena

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Oooh, and more A Perfect Circle.

This song again.

xSilverPhinx

^What is that yellow thing? Looks like a hybrid between a banana and a slug. :chin:

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 09, 2017, 05:47:39 PM
^What is that yellow thing? Looks like a hybrid between a banana and a slug. :chin:
I don't know what the fancy name is, but I know it as a Banana Slug.

https://www.google.com/search?q=banana+slug&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8