News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Meet -43- (and gasp in awe)

Started by -43-, September 01, 2009, 12:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-43-

I am -43-, a realist, a cynic, a pragmatist. I enjoy being blunt and concise, I'm willing to bet I'm right-ish from center in your eyes. As my avatar indicates, I doubt I care. I'm sardonic to the nth-degree. I also cling to my guns, thereby proving that I have diminutive manhood and need to compensate for fact that cognitive ability is on an entirely lower plane of development.

I'm 16, if it makes anybody feel better.

curiosityandthecat

I considered myself a realistic, a cynic and a pragmatist at 16, too.

Now I'm too busy to concern myself with any of them.
-Curio

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "-43-"I am -43-, a realist, a cynic, a pragmatist. I enjoy being blunt and concise, I'm willing to bet I'm right-ish from center in your eyes. As my avatar indicates, I doubt I care. I'm sardonic to the nth-degree. I also cling to my guns, thereby proving that I have diminutive manhood and need to compensate for fact that cognitive ability is on an entirely lower plane of development.

Hey guys, take a look at Diogenes Jr. over here! Hahaha, welcome. Why did you pick 43, one off of 42?
Ford: "It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
Arthur: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford: "You ask a glass of water." -- Douglas Adams, H2G2
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

McQ

Quote from: "-43-"I am -43-, a realist, a cynic, a pragmatist. I enjoy being blunt and concise, I'm willing to bet I'm right-ish from center in your eyes. As my avatar indicates, I doubt I care. I'm sardonic to the nth-degree. I also cling to my guns, thereby proving that I have diminutive manhood and need to compensate for fact that cognitive ability is on an entirely lower plane of development.

Welcome to the forum. As long as you keep in mind the name of this forum and read and abide by the forum rules, you'll certainly be able to be a significant contributor here.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

-43-

I can be quite offensive when pressed, but I'll keep my head screwed on. I have other forums where I can berate people.

McQ

Quote from: "-43-"I can be quite offensive when pressed, but I'll keep my head screwed on. I have other forums where I can berate people.

Groovy.

(yeah, I never stopped saying it)  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

quizlixx

all these damn kids, with their rock n' roll and long hair.
Welcome to the forum -43-
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."