News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

The world will end in 24 hours. Who do you...

Started by Tank, April 17, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

A) Everyone
B) The rotting corpses
C) Not a single fucking soul!

Tank

Quote from: No one on April 17, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
A) Everyone
B) The rotting corpses
You are a little ray of sunshine aren't you  :lol:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on April 17, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
Quote from: No one on April 17, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
A) Everyone
B) The rotting corpses
You are a little ray of sunshine aren't you  :lol:
Yes. No one is not a happy atheist, but it's OK.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on April 17, 2018, 05:46:37 PM
A) Kill
B) Fuck
C) Apologise to

Hm.  The only person I've ever wanted to kill is already dead.  So are the few people I'd want to apologize to.  And I can't imagine the world ending would make the people I'd want to fuck any more cooperative about it.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on April 17, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on April 17, 2018, 08:41:18 PM
A) No One
B) My Wife
C) No One

I meant of course No One, not No One  ;)

No one knows what you're talking about.  ;D

Dragonia

Hmmmm,
A) I would like to kill my niece's boyfriend. A sack of shit, borderline monster. But really, if the world is ending in 24 hours, what's the point?

B) I would probably be too sad to fuck. But if the mood struck, it would probably be my husband.

C) No apologies needed. Also, no last minute declarations of love. I try to keep current on the "Things that need to be said" category of my life.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Bad Penny II

A) Kill, kill myself so I can beat the billions long queue to get into paradise.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Buddy

A) nobody
B) my boyfriend, also this good looking girl at the library if she were down for it
C) nobody, I don't have anyone to apologize to at the moment
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Harmonie

A) No one. I am a pacifist.
B) As much as I could say someone I would like, she would have to want it, too. So chances are no one. lol
C) I could probably find something to apologize about to just about anyone. I know for sure what I could apologize to my parents for, although it wouldn't matter if the world was going to end.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Tank on April 17, 2018, 05:46:37 PM
A) Kill
B) Fuck
C) Apologise to

A) Kill (The Pope and nuke the Vatican
B) Fuck (All your wives, daughters, grandmothers and donkeys.
C) Apologise to (Every one here for fucking your wives, daughters, grandmothers and donkeys.