Main Menu

HAF's Most Hated!

Started by Rift Zone, April 11, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Rift Zone on April 11, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 11, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
Why?  :scratch:
I'm just trying to make the best of the environment.   I'm clearly not HAF's most adored member; perhaps poking some fun at that and myself might break the ice a little.   
OK.  :grin:

I just want to say that I don't hate you, or "the other guy."
~Who is, "the other guy?"  :unsure:

Anyways...
We don't have a "most adored" or a "most hated," here. I think Bruno tries really hard to get, "the most handsomest monkey" but I don't think he's winning. :notsure:

I'm sure a lot of us are geeks who dance on tables, here.  :smilenod: You're not alone there.  :smileshake:
You're OK. Just relax, Rift Zone, and go with the flow.  :cheersfortwo:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on April 11, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
I'm just trying to make the best of the environment.   I'm clearly not HAF's most adored member; perhaps poking some fun at that and myself might break the ice a little.   

Anyways...
We don't have a "most adored" or a "most hated," here. I think Bruno tries really hard to get, "the most handsomest monkey" but I don't think he's winning. :notsure:

I'm sure a lot of us are geeks who dance on tables, here.  :smilenod: You're not alone there.  :smileshake:
Yeah, dude, just chill. You're fine.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Rift Zone

Quote from: Davin on April 11, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 11, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Anyways...

Yeah, dude, just chill. You're fine.

:frolic:
In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan