News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Ray Comfort on Atheist Experience

Started by Recusant, March 30, 2011, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Whitney

Thanks for posting this...I had intended to after listening to the podcast but forgot.  I have to say that I think they handled the conversation very respectfully considering how big of a dumb-ass Ray Comfort is.

Ulver

I will listen to this when I can, as I just saw it on Pharyngula too, but I have been learning a bit more about Ray Comfort and his...um...assertions lately (he left enough of a facepalm with his banana antics I didn't really go further). He is quite the character. I suppose I appreciate his attempts to use "logic" more than I've seen others, but, his logic is pretty bad.

LegendarySandwich

Ray Comfort seems like a nice enough guy, and from what I can tell is completely sincere. That's all I can say about him.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Ray Comfort seems like a nice enough guy, and from what I can tell is completely sincere. That's all I can say about him.

I think so too, though he's as brainless as an Egyptian mummy.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Heretical Rants

How many times do you think Ray's had one of these ill-conceived debates, eh?