News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Started by Tank, December 23, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on December 24, 2018, 10:24:00 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah... all's I hear is  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

;)

It's always nice when you're around to chat xSilverPhinx. Intelligent, kind, and gifted with a wonderful sense of humor. I wish you well, here and elsewhere.  :thumbsup:

:P At first I was going to say that you exaggerated the number of :blahblah: but on second thought...maybe not. :grin:

Thank you for the kind words, JJ. You're a good person and deserve all the happiness and good things life has to offer.

Recusant

Late to the party but, cheers, xSilverPhinx! Here's to the next many thousands of posts.  :heyhey: :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Essie Mae

Even later to the party SP. Congratulations - a staggering number. Quality and quantity  :dance:
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

Bluenose

Did some one say party?  :party:

Well done xSilverPhinx!
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx