News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Your name in Japanese!

Started by Tank, November 30, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Chikatome

Meaning: Iron clad warrior with a big weapon :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Here are some I did earlier :grin:

Shikumidoarikatochi
Tom omotoku who will so be known as 'Tom' from now on!
Tushidomiku
Naarikitarukushinorikitona
Kaaririnmotekukato
Motatejikichi
Arikatoteshika Mishikaluchi
Tekaruku
Arimeikukuchitekukachiri (Rinkajikutochika)
Tekarukitoku
Tudotetefu this one it sooo good!
Zudorintumozukame
Kimikashidoari
Nokaarichika Mirikimime
Tekaji Kushikimi Tumochichimotaluarikuto  :rofl:

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Quote from: TankKaaririnmotekukato
You may think that The Asmo does not understand you back-talking Him in weird languages, but He doth. Ooh, yes, He doth.  >:(

oO(The Asmo though, yes?  :???:)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on November 30, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
Quote from: TankKaaririnmotekukato
You may think that The Asmo does not understand you back-talking Him in weird languages, but He doth. Ooh, yes, He doth.  >:(

oO(The Asmo though, yes?  :???:)

Kaaririnmo

Asmodean

Chiriku Kaaririnmo

...That does not sound nearly villainous enough!  >:( Sounds almost like that ethnic cartoon from... A long, long time ago.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on November 30, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Chiriku Kaaririnmo

...That does not sound nearly villainous enough!  >:( Sounds almost like that ethnic cartoon from... A long, long time ago.

:snicker1:

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Asmodean

Quote from: Asmodean on November 30, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Chiriku Kaaririnmo

...Kirikou and the Sorceress.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Dark Lightning

Dark Rightning  :P

Arichikurukuto

(My real  name is Steven-I ain't translating "Dark Lightning", it'll look like the name of a volcano or some weird disease)

Sandra Craft

Arikatoteshika Mishikaluchi, or Arikatotefu to my friends.  Sounds like a Japanese candy bar.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

Thanks for doing the initial work, Chikatome. Using this site and Google translate, I came up with something along the lines of "excellent earth construction ant lot."  :thoughtful:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Lukushitokatoteka.

I'm trying to say that three times fast.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on November 30, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
Thanks for doing the initial work, Chikatome. Using this site and Google translate, I came up with something along the lines of "excellent earth construction ant lot."  :thoughtful:

I didn't check what Chikatome actually means :rofl:

Ecurb Noselrub

"Bruce" means "from a brushy thicket", which translated to BurashiーYabukara.  I kinda like it.

No one