News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorkan

Best of luck with your treatment.

Dark Lightning

Indeed! Nobody likes to be sick and be denied decent, effective treatment.

Recusant

Good news, Tom. Onward !  :thumb:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

Quote from: Tom62 on April 13, 2024, 05:55:39 AMMy health insurance finally approved my off-label chemotherapy in combination with immunotherapy. My first treatment will be on Wednesday.

excellent

best of luck

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Asmodean

Quote from: Tom62 on April 13, 2024, 05:55:39 AMMy health insurance finally approved my off-label chemotherapy in combination with immunotherapy. My first treatment will be on Wednesday.
Excellent!

Our healthcare system tends to cater to the lowest common denominator to an unfortunate degree, so quite often, the only way to get the fancy "off-label" stuff is out of own pocket. Having insurance in such instances is... Well, it can mean the difference between getting well or the alternative.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dark Lightning

Opioids and steroids have reduced the excruciating pain in my arthritic knees sufficiently for me to start physical therapy...at the end of next week.  ::)  That was the soonest I could get an appointment, after calling a week ago. Down to Tylenol, for now.

Tank

Ouch! Oh and congratulation on making 3,000+ posts.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.