News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Trump backs off of wiretapping allegations

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, March 13, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Dave

With appologies to Jim Crose:

Spin, spin, spin
Spin around, spin around

The president dances in a tissue of lies
Spin around
But with his make-ups his credibility dies
Spin around
But where are you spinnin'
When will you know
That life is for livin'
This isn't a show?

Spin, spin, spin
Spin around, spin around

[ Actual lyrics ]

(Could re-write the rest of that song to fit.)
----------------------

BTW. Looking at that shot of Conway it sort of looks like she has had so many face lifts it is quite surprising her nipples are not where her dimples should be.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

I guess no one learned much from "the Boy Who Cried Wolf."
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Pasta Chick

I said it on Facebook but I'll say it here too... We should be concerned about the apparent involvement of Decepticons in human politics.

Icarus

The majority of people in Iowa and elsewhere are unable, or choose not, to process the litany of lies and far out allegations that our glorious leader tweets so frequently.  There is a HAF thread elsewhere that indicts the American public on grounds of .....stupidity. I fear that we may be in trouble right here in River City and it ain't about pool.**

** I am reaching with my River City reference. That is a line from the old Broadway play; Music Man. Some nifty music in that production.......well not for you young whippersnappers  76 Trombones and more. 

Dave

QuoteThe Republican and Democratic leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee said on Thursday they saw no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the Obama administration tapped his phones during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016," Republican Chairman Richard Burr and Senator Mark Warner, the committee's Democratic vice chairman, said in a statement.
Reuters

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

Apparently you can say anything if you use quotation marks: "wire tapping" means any kind of surveillance by anyone.

It's a great way to escape responsibility.  Yes, I said I "robbed" that bank, but "robbed" only means that I pretended to be a guy named "Rob" while I was at the bank.

Arturo

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 16, 2017, 09:51:58 PM
Apparently you can say anything if you use quotation marks: "wire tapping" means any kind of surveillance by anyone.

It's a great way to escape responsibility.  Yes, I said I "robbed" that bank, but "robbed" only means that I pretended to be a guy named "Rob" while I was at the bank.

Yes he is "President" but "President" means that someone controls his decisions behind a veil of stupidity.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Let us all feel some compassion for Spicer. Who, in possession of his faculties, would want to keep a  hellish job like his.  Kellyanne? .....She is a master of vocal prestidigitation.