Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

I always liked Neil Young and a few other Canadians like Joni Mitchell, k.d. lang, and Leonard Cohen.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

This is what I had to endure the last couple of days while visiting my wife's family for Christmas

Music and culture

Sissi

and the Helene Fischer Show

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Das ist schrecklich, aber etwas tröstlich.
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Tom62

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 29, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
Das ist schrecklich, aber etwas tröstlich.

I managed to survive the ordeal, thanks to my iPod and Kindle.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bad Penny II

I heard a cover of Kashmir by some west Africans (I think).
I don't know who, a bit Ali Farka Touré like, can't find it.

jumbojak

Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle. The song 3 Libras is particularly nice.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Icarus

Only a few piano players look like this one.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdDLvED_4E

Enjoy Fantaisie Impromptu

Icarus

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on January 04, 2019, 02:33:37 AM
Only a few piano players look like this one.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdDLvED_4E

Enjoy Fantaisie Impromptu

That certainly put the cat among the pigeons. Perhaps I'm prejudiced, but I would have taken it more seriously if she'd played a Steinway piano.
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II