News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

A holy cow for christians

Started by LoneMateria, December 09, 2009, 08:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneMateria

http://www.wfsb.com/news/21899775/detail.html

First a grilled cheese, then an iron, and now a cow.  Jesus is stepping up his symbols.  Who can think of a better way to advertise themselves then to mark a cows forehead?  Almost every human being on the planet.  But that won't stop the legions of brainwashed people looking for a miracle from making bigger asses of themselves by showing up looking to touch, fondle, caress, or f**k the cow .  Just think one day that cow will be good beef and when you get a hamburger it might be holy ^_^
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Kylyssa

It's not even a good cross.  It's all warbly and funny looking.  My roommate's cat has a spot that sometimes looks like a heart on his heel - but I've never bothered photographing it because it doesn't look exactly like a heart.  However, Rupert's foot splotch looks more like a heart than this cow's blaze looks like a cross.  I grew up on a farm.  A semi-symmetrical blaze on a cow isn't all that rare, especially located in that position on the forehead.  I'd bet that if one searched hard and long enough one could find a better looking cross blaze on a cow.

Ellainix

Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

Will

They're worshiping a golden calf. That's kinda funny.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Will"They're worshiping a golden calf. That's kinda funny.

Yup ... Christian-Hindus are in the making.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

karadan

That cow will have a very bizarre life from now on..
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Tom62

Quote from: "karadan"That cow will have a very bizarre life from now on..
If it would help the cow to survive, than this cross could be a evolutionary thing. Praise Darwin!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

AlP

Yum. I like it medium rare. The furry cross won't protect it from me =).
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

MariaEvri

what the fuckintosh that doesnt even look like a cross D:
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com