News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Spirit Animals, Get Your Spirit Animals Here

Started by Recusant, January 25, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 26, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
This test is fixed or something, because my spirit animal is apparently a fucking kat!  :sadshake:

That is just fucking wrong...

Plus, they don't even have monkeys or gorillas listed as one of the animals...

I hate kats!

:felix:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Ecurb Noselrub

Sandra Craft

This test is fixed or something, because my spirit animal is apparently a fucking kat!  :sadshake:

I hate kats!

:rofl:  I'm sorry . . . but really  :rofl:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Harmonie

I got snake. Well, I'm sure Christians would agree.   :snicker:

I have to be honest, since I've never been actually spiritual, I have no clue what in the world the description even means. It's all a bunch of mumble jumble to me.

Also, that result is probably inaccurate for me. I answer quizzes differently every single time I take them because I interpret questions in different contexts every time. There must be something wrong with me...

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Icarus

Nothing wrong with you Harmonie.  The tests are almost always written in a fashion that causes us to vacillate between one answer or another.  That is part of the fun I suppose.

hermes2015

Quote from: Harmonie on January 27, 2018, 12:58:37 AM
I got snake. Well, I'm sure Christians would agree.   :snicker:

I have to be honest, since I've never been actually spiritual, I have no clue what in the world the description even means. It's all a bunch of mumble jumble to me.

Also, that result is probably inaccurate for me. I answer quizzes differently every single time I take them because I interpret questions in different contexts every time. There must be something wrong with me...

Hello, fellow serpent! Would you like to join me in twisting around the Caduceus?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Buddy

I got deer too. If I'm anything like every deer ever then I'll probably run in front of a car at some point lmao.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

OldGit

xSilverPhinx

No other wolves around? :sad sigh: I'm missing a spiritual pack.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

I hate kats!

P. B., this really is perfectly ironic. I actually laughed.  :snicker:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

xSilverPhinx

I just realised my spirit animal is my pup Joy. A real clown at times. :grin:

Dark Lightning

Wolf. I don't see how that came out of the questions asked.

Is Joy giving us a raspberry?

xSilverPhinx

Randy

If I had a spirit animal it would probably be stuffed.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg