News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Me / my show

Started by cgmccall, April 03, 2012, 09:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

... wakes up again ... eh? what? Thousandth post, you say?

Like Asmo, I've had some gaps here, but I must say it's a very pleasant and amusing place - never more so than now.  So if you don't mind an old fart hanging around the place, I'll stay.  ;D

Amicale

Quote from: OldGit on April 06, 2012, 05:44:34 PM
Ah, you young people, there was no post limit when I signed up, back in the good old days ... young folks these days ... when I were a lad ... zzzzzzzzzz ... nggggg ... falls asleep, drops off chair ...

HAPPY 1000th post OldGit! *shouts in his ear to wake him up*

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Tank on April 04, 2012, 08:04:00 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 04, 2012, 08:00:42 PM
hahaha, Tank. I knew your modship was just a front!
Damn! Rumbled!
Welcome to the forum.  Tank your avatars have to be the most often changed and the most interesting. Love the dog tank.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Guardian85

Happy 1000th, OldGit!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Quote from: OldGit on April 06, 2012, 05:45:17 PM
... wakes up again ... eh? what? Thousandth post, you say?

Like Asmo, I've had some gaps here, but I must say it's a very pleasant and amusing place - never more so than now.  So if you don't mind an old fart hanging around the place, I'll stay.  ;D
Happy 1000th birthday... err I mean post  ;D
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

cgmccall

Happy 1000th post indeed. I think God sends you to a complimentary layer of hell for that much atheism. ;)

Amicale

Quote from: cgmccall on April 07, 2012, 03:44:11 PM
Happy 1000th post indeed. I think God sends you to a complimentary layer of hell for that much atheism. ;)

LOL! In that case...

*wears her super-de-duper special Deep Layer of Hell button with pride*

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

OldGit

Quote from: cgmccallHappy 1000th post indeed. I think God sends you to a complimentary layer of hell for that much atheism. ;)

Careful, Cgm: even 8 will piss Him off quite a bit!

cgmccall

(in grand, masculine voice)
I have no yet begun to piss off God!

Guardian85

Quote from: cgmccall on April 07, 2012, 09:42:22 PM

Well?
W're waaaiiting! ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Quote from: Guardian85 on April 07, 2012, 09:49:33 PM
Quote from: cgmccall on April 07, 2012, 09:42:22 PM

Well?
W're waaaiiting! ;)
You can't piss of God.  you are the Messiah! He's NOT the Messiah he's a very naughty boy! Sorry I got life of Brian stuck in my head thanks to all these cheeky Brits around here.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: OldGit on April 06, 2012, 05:44:34 PM
Ah, you young people, there was no post limit when I signed up, back in the good old days ... young folks these days ... when I were a lad ... zzzzzzzzzz ... nggggg ... falls asleep, drops off chair ...

Ahahaha

New spoon rocks, OldGit~ :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

cgmccall

Oh, fear not the Life of Brain reference. I myself am a Brit.
Also an American though, so it's hard to be cheeky.

xSilverPhinx

I consider myself to be among the oldest here, there was no post count mininum when I registered, but I watched as noobs struggled to reach their 50th in the 'Getting to know you' section before they were granted access to the other, more exclusive parts of the forum. ;D

I feel like watching the Life of Brian again... or better yet, the interviews they (Monty Python group) had to put themselves through after the film was released.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Quote from: cgmccall on April 08, 2012, 02:14:47 AM
Oh, fear not the Life of Brain reference. I myself am a Brit.
Also an American though, so it's hard to be cheeky.
I finally did it.  I looked up cheeky.  So I guess I am a cheeky American.  I refuse to call myself saucy or pert, so I must be cheeky.