News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Confirmed: Texans can be smart!

Started by Whitney, April 25, 2008, 04:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Since I live in Texas, I found PZ Meyer's blog of the day to be interesting:
QuoteThe recommendation I noted before has been officially and finally followed by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board: the Institute for Creation Research's application to offer an online master's degree program in creationist bullshit has been rejected. Bravo!

The ICR has said they will probably appeal. Don't slack off, Texas, and keep the pressure on.

source: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008 ... _smart.php

Will

Hopefully this will be followed by the removal of fantasy from the science classrooms of our great country.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

True-Christian

Texas
"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being."
Article 1 - Bill of Rights: Section 4]

Makes them smart in my book. The Bible.

oldschooldoc

Quote from: "True-Christian"Texas
"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being."
Article 1 - Bill of Rights: Section 4]

Makes them smart in my book. The Bible.

Lol. Damnit, I missed this one... Being from Texas I could have ranted and raved about my ignorant fellow Texans (not all of course).
OldSchoolDoc

"I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose freewill" - Neil Peart
"Imagine there's no Heaven, it's easy if you try..." - John Lennon