News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: Nostalgia

Started by Recusant, April 09, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on May 01, 2019, 02:46:49 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 01, 2019, 02:32:07 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on May 01, 2019, 12:53:04 PM
How long have we got for this?

How much time do you need? I think the deadline can be stretched, right Recusant? :grin:

If pressed I could do something within 24 hours but what is this "deadline" of which you speak?

The deadline is just terrorism, just that. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Shall we say next Monday which gives this weekend to sort something out?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Quote from: Bad Penny II on May 01, 2019, 12:53:04 PM
How long have we got for this?

I'll hold it open as long as necessary, if people have committed to making contributions, just as I have in the past.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

You should have a few from me now. I think. In the usual place...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Recusant

Yes, I got them. Thank you, jumbojak;D
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

Welp, unless somebody says they need a bit more time, I'll be closing entries in a couple of days. Fair warning.  ;)
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on May 06, 2019, 06:43:19 AM
Welp, unless somebody says they need a bit more time, I'll be closing entries in a couple of days. Fair warning.  ;)

If there is someone who needs more time but didn't speak up they will look back upon the day the deadline closed with nostalgia.  :violin: