News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

greetings, y'all. Fundie here flyin' at ya

Started by fundie, August 19, 2006, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fundie

Greetings, y'all

Fundie here.  Fundie by name.  Fundie by nature.

I been reading your posts. Thought I'd like to contribute.  Have we met before?

fundie

fundie here.

Been reading your posts for a couple of weeks now.  Some of you have expressed a desire for a fundie to appear on your forum to liven things up a bit.  Seems you atheists can't instigate a meaningful or entertaining conversation.   Shame.  

well, here I am.  

Can you hack it?

Bring it on, Babe.

BTW, bigmac, who is this 'onlyme' that you and the others keep referring to?  Give you a hard time, did he?

Fourth Iteration

Hehehehehe good to have you aboard! You're right its hard to instigate debate when you come to an agreement 30 seconds later  :? ..... /Cracks knuckles     Let's get this show on the road then!
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

fundie

Excellent welcome, fourth iteration.  I can do business with a person like you.

Fourth Iteration

:party: Why thankee, Fundie. I look forward to it.
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

iplaw

The writing style is reminsicent of onlyme...the phrasing...the punctuation...I think we have a revisiting thread crapper on our hands again.

fundie

Quote from: "iplaw"The writing style is reminsicent of onlyme...I think we have a thread crapper on our hands again.

iplaw, to what are you alluding?

BTW, iplaw, are you a Christian, or an atheist?  Never could figure it out from reading your posts.   Put your stall out, babe!  Don't sit on the fence.  

I'm asking you clearly, for all to see..  are you a Christian, or an atheist?

The answer you give will reveal a lot about yourself, both to Christians and to atheists, as to whether you can be trusted.  I'd think very carefully if I were you before I answered.

Now, you've had time to think.

What is your answer, Iplaw?

McQ

Quote from: "iplaw"The writing style is reminsicent of onlyme...the phrasing...the punctuation...I think we have a revisiting thread crapper on our hands again.

Yep, iplaw. I thought the same thing. Oh well...

Welcome fundie. Come on in. Pull up a chair, get comfy, take the chip off your shoulder and join in the fun. How about you give us some background on yourself. Who are you, what planet are you from, etc?...you know. A little biography. We heathens like to know who we're talking to.  :wink:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

MommaSquid

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "iplaw"The writing style is reminsicent of onlyme...the phrasing...the punctuation...I think we have a revisiting thread crapper on our hands again.

Ditto.  

Damn. :bang:

fundie

Quote from: "McQ"

Welcome fundie. Come on in. Pull up a chair, get comfy, take the chip off your shoulder and join in the fun. How about you give us some background on yourself. Who are you, what planet are you from, etc?...you know. A little biography. We heathens like to know who we're talking to.  :wink:

Dam fine comment, McQ, and dam fine intro, if I may say so.  

For your information, if you're interested, that is, I live on a small planet near cygnusx4 (McQ would understand)

As for myself, personally, well, there's not much to tell.  How much do you want to know?  I am a fundie.  No, not a fondu - a fundie.

nuff said

iplaw

First I would be remiss if I didn't say welcome...

QuoteThe answer you give will reveal a lot about yourself, both to Christians and to atheists, as to whether you can be trusted.
Spoken like a true, presumptuous christian...at least a fundie one.  You're coming into someone else's house and disrespecting an already invited guest; not a good way to endear yourself...

FYI, never call my trustworthiness in to question again.

Maybe Dr. Boobly Boobly was right about reincarnation after all...I smell the spirit of onlyme.

fundie

iplaw wrote:

FYI, never call my trustworthiness in to question again.

Oh, but your trustworthiness IS on the line, iplaw, and is being watched by all who read this forum.

stake your claim

The spirit of only me?  please elaborate.  I find this intruiging.  No one seems to answer me regarding this.  Is he (or was he) a good guy or a bad guy?

iplaw

Here's my claim...eat me.

Read my intro thread if you are that interested in what I think.

iplaw

Here's my claim...eat me.

Read my intro thread if you are that interested in what I think.

You're even posting lyrics to songs in the shoutbox like onlyme.  Hey Squid, can you check this guys IP addy and see if it's who we think it is?

Erinos

Unfortunately, if it was him, chances are his IP is different. I'll bet he's surfing with a proxy.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

MySpace