News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Greetings, Happy Atheists

Started by Recusant, December 29, 2008, 04:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Having lurked here for a few days, I decided to go ahead and participate.  You all seem to be quite a prolific group; I doubt that I'll be able to keep up the pace that seems average here.  I thank the creator(s) of this forum for their efforts.  It's a pleasure to see such a thriving community here.
As for myself, I stopped swallowing pablum about all-powerful disembodied entities when I was about 11.  I was a bike messenger for many happy years, and am now a carpenter. I learned of this place through a banner displayed in the signature of a member of a Go forum, and I thank him for that.

Edited to revive broken image link. -- R
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Squid

joeactor

Nice to meet you - Welcome!

JoeActor

McQ

Welcome to the forum. You were a bike messenger who didn't pray?   :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Recusant

Quote from: "McQ"You were a bike messenger who didn't pray?

Thank you all for your kind welcomes.
OK, I'll admit it; I did burn incense for Hermes on occasion. :D
I was a San Francisco bike messenger.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

rlrose328

Welcome to the forum, Recusant.  :-)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Recusant"Thank you all for your kind welcomes.
OK, I'll admit it; I did burn incense for Hermes on occasion. :hail:

Welcome!
-Curio