News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Miss USA - Should Evolution Be Taught In Schools? Top 15 dumbest answers!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on February 17, 2012, 06:59:12 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on February 17, 2012, 06:57:21 PM
These women are supposed to be the epitomy of hotness... When did stupid and ignorant become the new sexy?
For the simpleton male, it's always been that way.

Then I guess it is a good thing that I'm a smartass, not a simpleton.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Guardian85 on February 17, 2012, 07:10:36 PM
These women are supposed to be the epitomy of hotness... When did stupid and ignorant become the new sexy?

Then I guess it is a good thing that I'm a smartass, not a simpleton.
Same here! I don't mind eye candy, who doesn't, but if there isn't a good brain between the ears then mhe.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

...Because the average simpleton male wouldn't find a woman smarter than his simple-ass self hot..? Or because he would find her hot, but would still prefer not to deal with I'm-not-as-smart-as-my-girlfriend complex..?  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

When the stupid and ignorant voted for them...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

joeactor

This question should be a no-brainer, and the answers given prove that to be true...
(sad indeed)

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

musicality

"Music is prophecy. Its styles are ahead of the rest of society because
it explores, much faster than material reality can, the entire range of
possibilities."

Tank

Quote from: musicality on May 06, 2012, 06:39:31 PM
I hurt for my gender... :-\
No need to. You're no more responsible for her behaviour as she is responsible for yours

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on May 06, 2012, 07:14:40 PM
No need to. You're no more responsible for her behaviour as she is responsible for yours

Yeah, men and women have both been proven to be equally stupid over the last 6000 years.

musicality

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on May 07, 2012, 03:35:33 AM
Quote from: Tank on May 06, 2012, 07:14:40 PM

Yeah, men and women have both been proven to be equally stupid over the last 6000 years.

:D :D nice
"Music is prophecy. Its styles are ahead of the rest of society because
it explores, much faster than material reality can, the entire range of
possibilities."

technolud

I'm not sure I agree with this.  Looking back over history I think men have out-stupided women by a pretty significant margin.  Give us credit where credit due.

Buddy

Quote from: technolud on May 09, 2012, 08:54:21 AM

I'm not sure I agree with this.  Looking back over history I think men have out-stupided women by a pretty significant margin.  Give us credit where credit due.

Then again, men did have a larger role in society back then. Women probably didn't have a chance to be stupid.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 09, 2012, 01:38:02 PM
Quote from: technolud on May 09, 2012, 08:54:21 AM

Then again, men did have a larger role in society back then. Women probably didn't have a chance to be stupid.
Sarah Palin QED!

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

technolud

For every Sarah Palin there are 10 Dan Quayle's

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

Although, if anyone knows where I could get a talking Sarah Plalin doll, one of those ones with the little string you pull....