News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 07, 2018, 03:11:37 AM
Three day weekend thanks to useless bank holidays.  ;D

You have a boyfriend who is still in the shit. Make the most of it! :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I have some free time at last!  :badger:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Harmonie

My weekend just started today. My foot problems that I've been having for months on end seem to maybe finally be getting a little better (thanks to physical therapy, and very padded shoes). And the weather has finally cooled off, and is only going to get better in the coming days.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Tank

Quote from: Harmonie on October 10, 2018, 07:54:09 PM
My weekend just started today. My foot problems that I've been having for months on end seem to maybe finally be getting a little better (thanks to physical therapy, and very padded shoes). And the weather has finally cooled off, and is only going to get better in the coming days.

Good news!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

My pay raise kicked in today, I am interviewing tomorrow for a promotion that I am 99% sure I will get, and I went to my favorite restaurant for lunch.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 17, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
My pay raise kicked in today and I went to my favorite restaurant for lunch.

Good for you!

Dave

Quote from: Buddy on October 17, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
My pay raise kicked in today and I went to my favorite restaurant for lunch.

Yeah! Celebrate!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Cool. Are you going to Disney land?

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

Ha. I wish, but I will be 30 miles closer to home and that's good enough for me.

Tank

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Buddy on October 18, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
I got the promotion!  :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

Hurray!  Definitely time for a fancy meal out.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

Nice! Is that 30 miles off one way, or round trip? Either way, that's a nice bit of time back in your day.

Buddy

35 one way. I live near a major highway in the rare so it wasn't the worst drive, but I'm glad I won't have to do it for much longer. My odometer read 12345 today, so I'll be very happy to put fewer miles on my car.